Monday, July 30, 2007

Pirates, Parties & Pools

On Saturday, Juli was down the campground with Nonna & Pop. They had a "Dress like a Pirate Party." Juli got all decked out and went to scavage some loot.



Here she is getting ready for the party:

She has her bag ready to hunt for treasures.
She didn't win best costume, but she had a great time. I definitely think she could have won, but maybe I'm a little biased, lol.

This is a picture of Juli and Sal. She told my mom and dad that she had to go play with her boyfriend. We think it's a little early for her to have a boyfriend. When James gets home she'll probably be grounded.


On Sunday we went to Brigette's baby shower. Juli stayed with Pop at Mom-Mom's house. She had tons of fun swimming and playing with everyone, including the dog and the cat!

Brigette opening her presents


Me and Olivia

Karen & Jenn

Of course it wouldn't be complete without a picture of a sleeping Olivia.

Aunt Connie & Juli in the pool


Mighty big float for a little girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Katie has a boyfriend too, from school. She told me the other day. Well, first she said "Mason is my boy!" which I thought was pretty funny. Then she said "He my boyfriend" Oh no, way too early for this! I thought it would be years before we'd have to worry about boyfriends!!! Maybe they can double date...