Saturday, July 21, 2007

The World According to Juli

Juli recently figured out how to work the camera. We didn't specifically show her, I guess she learned from watching us. She doesn't know how to open the flash though, so we do have to do it for her. Here are some pictures she took today...

I showed her the pictures after I uploaded them. She saw this one and started singing, "Knees & Toes, Knees & Toes" from Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes.


This is our vacuum. She told me it was pretty.


This is the fan. She is obsessed with it. I have to watch her like a hawk around it. Especially since she tries to turn it on/off all the time.


Olivia.


Olivia and Mommy. Notice how she cut my head off.


More Olivia


A rather unflattering one of Olivia


All in all I think she did pretty well. Most of them were in focus and had all of the thing she was trying to take the picture of actually in the picture.

PS - Here's a picture of the photographer:

No comments: