Saturday, June 7, 2008

Playing in the Pool

It was pretty hot out the last few days. We got into temps of 98 degrees and higher. It felt like over 105!! These pictures are from last week when it wasn't quite that hot! I dug the pool out of the garage, well more like I poked it out of the rafters with a broom handle until it fell on my head! The girls loved it and had a great time swimming in it!

Looks like the water may have been a little chilly!

Ahhh, that's more like it!


Juli, the sunbather.

I think that's the "quit taking my picture" face.

AARRGH! Splish SPLASH!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Livi is just a doll baby!!! And I have to say, that face Juli made was adorable!

Karen, Chris, Maddie, Kyra said...

They look like they had a great time. I miss the days of doing nothing all day but swimming in a pool! I love Livi's bathing suit...I think I picked it out! LOL.