Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Livi Started School

Livi started school on Monday. Both her and Juli are now going full time. Livi did great the first day! I took them in, Juli went into her classroom when she saw her friends and didn't look back.

I took Livi to her classroom and lifted her over the baby gate. She kind of looked at me like "what are you doing?" but a little boy and a little girl came over to greet her. The little girl just kept saying "Hi" over and over again. LOL Her teacher also came over and gave her a toy. She started to play with the toy so I went to her cubby to put away all of her stuff. I went back to her classroom to drop off her diapers and wipes and she was further in the room playing with her new friend Katelyn.

I left and dropped Juli's stuff in her cubby. On my way out I peeked in the other window of Livi's class and she was on a pretty cool spin toy (think old school playgrounds with the round thing that you could ride around on) and Katelyn was pushing her around. The two were giggling up a storm. That made it much easier for me to leave her!

The teachers said she did really good and went down for a nap well too. She was a little grumpy after nap because she didn't want to get up from her nap. It's an adjustment since she is used to taking more than one nap a day.


This is the only picture I was able to take of her. I had too much stuff coming and going to the car to take a picture! She is in a bathing suit because it was a water play day at school, they change them into regular clothes after the water activities.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

How freakin' cute is she in that carseat????!!!!