Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mahpartments

Today the girls were going to hang out at Aunt Jenn's "mahpartment" so that I could get rid of some of the dust and grime left behind by the HVAC guys. Juli told me she really likes Aunt Jenn's mahpartment. She wanted to know why we don't live in a mahpartment. I told her because we live in a house.

She thought about it for a while and then told me that when she gets bigger she is going to get a mahpartment with Katelyn. LOL

My gosh, I am SO not ready to think about that!!

1 comment:

Denise, Joseph, Katie and Ryan said...

I'm not ready to think about that either! LOL

You know what's funny... This morning Katie was telling me about Livi having a Dr's "mahpointment" the other day and she kept calling it that. Guess they were sharing the "mah" vibe, LOL.