Friday, June 20, 2008

Livi Update

The night after the ER, Livi slept pretty fitfully. Her temperature went up pretty high again around the times that she was due for her medicine. Once she had the meds it came down to a pretty manageable level. She ate a little, drank a lot and even found some time to play yesterday.

Here she is with her new obsession, stackers.
*Don't mind the quality of the pictures, they are from my cell phone.*

After eating a little lunch she wanted to go out in the yard. I guess that was too tiring for her as she fell asleep in her Pooh ride. LOL

As of last night she was doing much better. She had a lower grade fever before bed. I gave her Motrin and she did not want to go to bed in her crib, so I laid her in my bed. She fell right asleep and woke up this morning without any fever at all!

No comments: