Sunday, May 11, 2008

Livi's 1st Birthday Party

Yesterday we had Livi's birthday party. As you can tell, it was a Winnie the Pooh themed party. Here are some pictures of the day:

Birthday Hat

I'm ready for my party!


Cheese!

They were probably hoping the guests would arrive, so I would stop taking pictures of them!


Maybe reading will help pass the time.

Cheese again...

Will you leave me alone???

I'll pose for you!

Livi's cake, courtesy of Nonna.

Close up of the top part. Yes, that is Livi on there playing with Pooh and the gang.

Livi's honey pot smash cake.

Pbbbthh Livi!

What? I'm playing nice!

That's more like it!

This is what happens when you try to get a bunch of kids together for a picture.

This was the best of a bunch of shots!

I don't want my picture taken anymore!

Smiley Dylan!

Awww!

Livi almost fell asleep while we were singing Happy Birthday to her!

Hmmm, this looks yummy.

Let's see...

Oh yeah, it's yummy!

What?? She said I could have some!!

And then I put this in the bath tub and...

What a good book!

One more picture before bed.

Livi had a great time at her party (as did everyone else)! She got a lot of great gifts and had a ton of fun playing with her cousins! Thanks everyone!

Thanks to my friend Laura from Blueberry Daisy Atlanta. She made Livi's beautiful dress!!

No comments: