Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our Memorial Day

We were supposed to go down the campground with the rest of the family on Monday. Livi was having slight fevers over the weekend that I thought may be due to teething, but didn't want to venture that far from home to find out they were not due to teething. Of course on Monday she seemed fine. So rather than just sit at home I decided to take the girls to the playground. We went to a different one than the one we usually go to. We had been there before, but fairly infrequently and not this season.

When we got there Juli was super excited to go to a "new" playground. She then told me that Nonna and Pop and Uncle Frankie had taken her here when they were on a lunch break at the campground (LOL) but it was still a "new" playground.

Here's a few pictures from my point and shoot camera. I took some with the big camera, but haven't had a chance to get them off the camera yet.

Juli scaling the "rock wall".

Check out Juli's hair, that's static, NOT wind!!

Livi is saying, "Hey you, put down that camera and help me slide!"

Juli in one of the tube things.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

looks like an awesome day! funny hair and I love Livi's pointing!