Sunday, September 30, 2007

Goodnight Sweetheart!

Tonight is Livi's first night sleeping in her room. She has been sleeping all night for a while (in our room), and since we don't need the air conditioner at night anymore, it's time. She went to bed fine. I heard her get quiet and peaked in on her, she was still. I went in to see if she was asleep and this is how I found her:

Notice the little foot peeking out from between the bars, lol. Don't worry I fixed it after I took this picture and also pulled the bumper back up to the top of the crib. She doesn't usually move much at night, so I don't think she'll get past the bumpers again. I'm suprised she is sleeping on her side, she usually sleeps flat on her back. As long as she sleeps all night, I don't care if she sleeps standing on her head, LOL!

No comments: