Saturday, December 20, 2008

Juli's New 'Do

The girls needed haircuts, badly! Every morning we had tangled messes to deal with. Juli loves to go get her hair cut at a boutique for little girls so we promised her a trip. When we asked what kind of haircut she wanted she said shorter.

I said, "How short? Like Daddy's?"

She said, "No silly!!"

I said, "Ok well how short, a little or a lot?"

She said, "Shorter like yours, Mommy."

I told her we will see. We went to the salon and I told the lady to take about 4 or 5 inches off. I did still want to be able to put it in a pony tail.

In the meantime, Livi was not as crazy about getting her haircut and got pretty upset. While I was trying to keep her still and quiet for her cut, I looked over and saw a clump of Juli's hair that was about 6 or 7 inches long. I thought I was going to have a panic attack.

Juli, on the other hand, LOVED it and was very excited about it. I do like it, but I'm still having a hard time adjusting.

Here's Juli's new 'do:

3 comments:

Karen, Chris, Maddie, Kyra said...

I LOVE IT!!! She's looks so grown up. Maddie's is almost the same!

Jen said...

It looks great! I bet it'll be so easy to take care of now! So cute and hip!

Amber said...

So cute! Sydney's hair isn't much longer, and I really like it that length. Sooo much easier.