Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Celebration at School

The girls' school had a Holiday Party. Each class sang a song, it was cute! I got to have lunch with the girls (James was on the boat, and missed it by only a few hours).

Here is Livi's class all ready to sing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I did try to video and I got about 5 seconds of it, not sure what happened with the camera. If Denise has a video I will post it later.


What cute little reindeer!

In the style of Where's Waldo - where's Juli?

Katie's class wearing their Driedle hats, there was something else on the other side, but I can't remember what it was right now.


Juli's class getting ready to sing.


Livi sitting with her teacher Miss Amanda. She LOVES Miss Amanda.


Juli eating lunch in the kindergarten classroom.

Videos to follow...

No comments: