Thursday, March 27, 2008

Our House

The other night we were driving to my mom's house and Juli saw a church. She asked if that was where we got married. I told her no, the church we got married in is near Nonna's house. The rest of the conversation went like this:

Juli - Why?
Me - Because that is where I lived.
Juli - Why?
Me - I grew up there. It is where I lived before I married Daddy.
Juli - No we live in our white house.
Me - We do now. Mommy and Daddy bought that house and moved there when we got married.
Juli - But it's too heavy!
Me - What?
Juli - It's too heavy!
Me - the house?
Juli - yeah, it's too heavy. Too many people would have to hold it up and move it.
Me - {Giggle} Honey, we didn't MOVE the house, we moved into the house. We packed our bags and put our stuff inside the house. The house stayed where it was, we only moved our stuff.
Juli - But it's still too heavy.

LOL

No comments: