Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter!!


Juli and her Easter basket.

Livi and her Easter basket.

Juli hunting for eggs.

Grandma wasn't feeling good and didn't get to join us, but she dropped off some really nice presents. Thanks Grandma!

Lots of big girl panties for Juli! She was VERY excited about all the princesses on the panties!

Livi trying to tear into her puffs!

Getting them both to look AND smile is apparently too much to ask for.


When Juli put her dress on she looked at the sleeves and was like, "Hey, what are these? I have princess sleeves!" Then she kept walking around saying, "I'm a pretty princess." LOL.

See, impossible...

Juli and Uncle Frankie.

Uncle Joe and Maddie.

Our evening entertainment:




I have a video of Juli, Katie and Livi dancing, but it is too long and I don't know how to cut it. If I figure it out, I'll post it.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Love the princess sleeves.

If you have Windows Movie Maker you can cut down the size of the videos - either save compressed or split into multiple shorter videos. It came free on our computer.

Desiree said...

Wonderful photos of beautiful little girls! Love the princess sleeves.