Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wordless Wednesday Will Return Eventually

Yes, I know it is Wednesday. Yes, I will eventually do Wordless Wednesday again. For right now, you will have to enjoy what I can post from James' laptop or from my work computer since my laptop isn't working AGAIN! Yes, that's right it's not working again. I won't go into the how or why, just that it isn't working AT ALL right now. :-(

I have a ton more pictures from FL and the last few weeks that I need to get up and hopefully I can do it from James' laptop over the next few days...

For now for your viewing pleasure, Denise has put up some pictures from Florida on their blog. Looks like she is still working on posting pictures too, so if she updates, I'll link to those too.

Check them out by clicking on the link below:

Magic Kingdom

No comments: