Sunday, November 25, 2007

Livi's Been Busy

Livi has been busy the last few days! On Thanksgiving, she started crawling. She still won't do it all the time, it's obviously not her preferred method of transportation, but she' doing it! She still prefers to roll to wherever she needs to go.

The day after that she started saying Mama and Dada and meaning it. She has been babbling and making sounds for a while now. (According to my dad she said Hello in July.) She calls Dada when James leaves the room and she was calling me in the car. She is also saying Nonna and she may have said that first. My mom said she has been saying Nonna but I haven't heard her. She did say Nonna yesterday, but I told her Nonna's not here ALL the time!

Yesterday we were in the basement doing laundry so I sat her in her pack and play while I flipped the laundry. When I turned around she was STANDING in the pack and play. So she's figured out how to pull herself up too.

Still no teeth though! LOL

No comments: