Monday, November 5, 2007

Downtown Disney

Last night we went to Downtown Disney. The girls had a lot of fun. We tried on all kinds of hats. Juli and Katie made princess crowns and played with Legos. We had ice cream at Ghirardelli's. I think at that point we could have skipped the parks and they would have never noticed!!

Livi in Minnie ears.

Katie as Pirate Mickey.

Katie with a BIG silly hat.

Making princess crowns.

Ah, who needs all that princess stuff? I have my link-a-doos!

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall...


Cinderella and the girls.

Juli and Sleeping Beauty


Ok, Juli's not here, I'll try on her princess crown... hmmm I kinda like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures Sandy. Looks like you had a very nice time.

Hope you were able to find Cinderella later in the week! We found her in the Judge's tent with Snow White and Belle, but their line was always the longest even during the slow weeks (40 min - 1 hr).