Saturday, July 18, 2009

Swim Time!

We went to Mom Mom's house and the girls were super excited to go in the pool. Well, Juli was. Livi eventually warmed up to it. They had a blast and can't wait to go back! Juli is becoming quite the waterbug. She wears her lifejacket and zips around the pool. I better find her some swim lessons stat.

Here is Juli by some of Mom Mom's gorgeous gardens.


In the pool. Thanks to Matt for taking all the pool pictures for us.


Looks like Sara was hitching a ride on the Juli train.

Sun bathing beauties.



Livi decided to go for one last dip. The footbath was more her speed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is Livi in these pictures!
Juli is getting so so big!! Everytime I look on the blog or see her sh looks more and more grown up!! Soon she is going to be as big as me and then your going to be like remember when...
she was not even talking,
or walking,
she was play pretend (like katie and juli say)
and remember when she was first born!
then you will to the same thing with Livi! :)

Anonymous said...

Madkat is me Maddie. it is just my google account name

Sandy said...

LOL! Thanks Maddie. I just got an email that someone left a comment and I was wondering who it was!