Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independence Day At the Lake

It was still a little chilly on the 4th, but the girls wanted to go to the beach so we headed on over to the lake. Juli jumped in whole-heartedly. She then stood on the beach freezer for a few minutes and jumped back in. Livi hesitated to go on the water. It was a little too cold for her, not that I blame her, I didn't want to go in either. She was content to sit on the beach and play in the sand, provided I wiped the sand off of her hands every few minutes so they weren't "dirty".






After the beach, we decided to go over to the heated pool. The pool was nice, but once we got out of the water, it was freezing! We headed home later in the afternoon and I hung our suits out on the deck to dry. I went back out to check on them and found this butterfly sitting on mine. Of course I had to grab the camera.

No comments: