Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sh!t Happens

The girls were playing in the family room while James and I were in the dining room chatting. Juli came in and after a minute I asked her where Livi was, she of course didn't know. So I went to the family room to check on her.

When I went in, she was sitting on the floor playing with something. As I looked at her, I realized her pants were off. A split second later I realized her diaper was also off.

OH MY GOD - IT'S POOP! SHE'S PLAYING WITH POOP!! EWW! EWW! EWW!

And a bunch of other things along those lines ran through my head. Luckily it was only one turd and she only got it on her hands! It could have been SO much worse!

I grabbed her hands and yelled for James. He cleaned her up while I held her wrists. We whisked her right up to the bath after that.

And I thought she was going to be my good girl...

1 comment:

Karen, Chris, Maddie, Kyra said...

I know you don't think so but...that's kinda HILARIOUS!!