Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Ok so I have been a real slacker on pictures and remembering my camera, charging the battery etc. etc. ...

James had to work, so this was our first New Year's Eve withouth him. We celebrated at Chris and Jenine's house. We had a great time! Juli LOVED playing with Katie, Kelly, Liam and Maddie. Livi was too little to go upstairs by herself, so she got stuck downstairs with the grown ups.

Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so the only picture I took all night was with my phone. Livi almost made it this year. She fell asleep at 11:40pm. Poor kid missed it by 20 minutes. I tried to put her to sleep numerous times before that but I guess she was too excited. She finally crashed and crashed hard. She didn't even flinch when everyone started yelling and blowing horns and making all kinds of noise.


No comments: