Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

We went to the Zoo with Aunt Connie and Matt. The girls love the zoo and we don't go nearly enough. Hopefully as the fall brings cooler weather we will go more!

Aunt Connie and Juli scoping out some animals.

Juli was fascinated in the Reptile House.

Take me that way!

Juli wanted to take her picture here, so she could "look like a statue."

Hanging out by the Giant Tortoise pond.

We will miss these guys (girls??) when they are gone.

Livi and Juli, ha ha!


Matt, Juli and Livi taking a break in the shade.


I must be rubbing off on Juli, she told me this would be a great spot for a picture. LOL

In the children's zoo they have exercise pens where they bring certain animals out and teach the kids about them.

Juli was learning about hedgehogs. Her name was Sonic. No, I am not kidding.

Silly rabbit!

Feeding the ducks.


A girl and her goat.


Look at me, I'm riding a pony!!

Poor Livi fell asleep right after lunch and missed all the fun stuff.

I don't know what she was looking at, but her face cracked me up!


Matt is my witness, this pose was totally unprovoked. Aww, sisters.

No comments: