Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chickendale?

This morning as we were eating breakfast Juli asked me if we could go see her friend. I asked her which friend, to which she replied, "Chickendale."

I thought for a minute, but could not figure out who she was talking about. I asked her where Chickendale is. She said on the ride. Mmm hmm, okay. I thought maybe it was something she saw at school or on TV.

I told her I didn't know who Chickendale is. She said to me, "Mommy. When we went to Disney, remember? And we went on the ride and the two guys were there. That's my friend Chickendale."

Here's Juli and Chickendale.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Ha- they have amazing little memories, don't they?!? Sydney just asked me the other day about a trip we took about a year ago.

Cute pic!

Jen said...

Did you break out into song?!?!?!! Chi-chi-chi CHIP'N DALE rescue rangers, Chi-chi-chi CHIPE'N DALE rescue rangers!
LOL!!!! I love that cartoon! Here's the link for Juli:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e5q6ubDlZE
Enjoy and great pic!

Kimberly said...

WMP at this! A complete riot!