Thursday, July 3, 2008

MeMe

My friend Des sent me this MeMe game so I figured I would play along. ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing 10 years ago?: Finishing college.

What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
  1. Work
  2. Pick up the girls
  3. Pack the girls stuff for the weekend
  4. Maybe try to find sneakers/clothes for Juli. She suddenly need a bigger size.
  5. Make dinner.

3 Snacks I enjoy:
  • Cheese and Crackers
  • Tortilla Chips with sour cream and salsa
  • Anything sweet

4 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • Pay off the house
  • Buy a new car
  • Go on a trip around the world
  • Quit my job!!

5 Places I have lived:

  1. Wildwood, NJ
  2. Philadelphia, PA
  3. West Chester, PA
  4. To make five I'll count Staten Island, NY - since I spent so much time there with James!
  5. Willow Grove, PA


6 Jobs I have had:
  1. Babysitter
  2. Deli Clerk at Acme
  3. Cashier at Kmart
  4. Waitress
  5. Billing Clerk at a Law Firm
  6. Administrative Office Manager at a Brokerage Firm

I want to know more about:

1 comment:

Desiree said...

LOL I'm such a dork. When I read your message, I thought it said you had already done one, so I sent the MeMe thing on to another person before rereading your comment to see you meant you JUST did one.