Sunday, February 10, 2008

J - U - L - I

Yesterday we were making a card for Nonna's birthday and I was telling her what I was writing. Juli asked me if she could write it. I wasn't sure if she meant write it or just color on it. So I asked her and she said she wanted to write it. So I said okay, write your name. I showed her where I wrote her name and asked her if she knew how to make the letters. I showed her each letter and she wrote them all by herself!!

I wrote the black, she copied in blue.
I wasn't sure if it was a fluke thing, so we tried again. I wrote the green, she wrote the blue.
I can't believe my "baby" can write her name.

1 comment:

Denise, Joseph, Katie and Ryan said...

How cute! Katie is trying to make a "K" so it's a start but her K winds up looking like 2 parallel lines. Oh well, gotta start somewhere! LOL