Saturday, February 16, 2008

Amy & Joe Get Married



The ceremony room was decorated beautifully.
Joe and his best man.

Melissa, Amy's sister and Maid of Honor.

Julianna the Flower Girl.

Right after the picture above, Juli ran out of flower petals about halfway to 3/4 of the way down the aisle. She stopped and put her hand to her mouth and was like "uh oh!". LOL! They had given out cones with flower petals in them to throw instead of rice. She was right next to my aunt when it happened. I think it was my aunt - James had to tell me since I was outside with Juli. I had to sneak in between Amy and Juli. Anyway, she leaned out and dumped her petals into Juli's basket. As she walked down the aisle everyone else started doing the same thing!! LOL It was SO cute!


Taking her place.
Amy and her dad, Rick.

Amy & Joe getting married.

Exchanging rings.
Officially, Mr. & Mrs.!!

No comments: