Sunday, December 2, 2007

A Visit With Santa

On Saturday we took the girls to the mall for some shopping and of course to see Santa. Juli was excited to see him and tell him what she wanted for Christmas (a puppy dog whose head moves up and down???). I was really worried about Livi since she seems to cry when anyone but me touches her. We got there and waited in line. When it was our turn, I told the girl at the camera that I was going to let Juli chat with Santa for a bit and when the girl was ready I was just going to stick Livi on because she was going to scream bloody murder. She told me she was ready when I was. I stuck Livi on Santa's lap and she started checking him out, while we waited for her to cry. She turned around and grabbed his beard and smiled the biggest smile at him. The photograper did get the picture, but Juli looked drunk in it, so we took a few more. We called them and they both looked, although Livi didn't want to let go of his beard. Thankfully (or not for him!) his beard was real! LOL

This was the best shot we got:

1 comment:

LLove said...

sandy, cute story, and that is the best looking santa I've ever seen!