Monday, September 14, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten!!

My baby, wait, can I still call her that? Ok, my big girl started Kindergarten today. I cannot believe it. I swear it was just yesterday that she was born!

She was SOOOOO excited. She could hardly sit still this morning. She got ready faster than she ever has! She couldn't wait to put on her pretty dress and get to school to see her new teacher Miss Rachel.

I guess she really isn't a baby anymore. Look how big she is!

Look how big her backpack is!! LOL

Aww, sisters. How sweet.

I'm going to school too!

Juli at her cubby, she hangs her backpack underneath the bins.

She was very excited to have her name at her seat.

I picked her up from school and she was still pretty excited. She got to be the calendar girl and organizer today. She told me that Miss Rachel is the greatest kindergarten teacher EVER!!

The only bad thing she had to say was that she didn't get to take a nap and she was pretty tired. They don't take naps in kindergarten. They can either lay on a beach towel and rest, read a book quietly or write in their journal. I guess the excitement caught up with her and she was ready for a nap! If that's the worst thing about her day, I'll take it!

No comments: