Sunday, April 12, 2009

Want a Good Laugh? Easter Outtakes!

Ok, while going through these pictures I was laughing so hard. I couldn't not include them, but there were so many. And there are so many more! I just kept shooting hoping to get something good. I didn't get too much good, but I did get good laughs. So for your viewing pleasure, here are our Easter day outtakes:

Pop and the girls.
I love the way Livi is looking at Pop.
Sara looks like she is thinking, "Oh crap, she's touching my head!"

Livi is spacing out the window, but it's still cute.

My girls are like "what the heck is all that noise?"
Even Katie looks a little like, "Quiet please!"

Look at Livi's face!

No better. In fact it's worse. Katie looks like she feels a migraine coming on.

Livi: Man can he scream!
Juli: I'll just keep smiling no matter what!

Juli: Just keep smiling. Just keep smiling.
Livi: My gawd, my ears!
Katie: I wonder if my ear drum has burst. Oh well, I'll try to smile anyway.

Livi: Cic, what the heck is up with this kid?

Livi: I'm holding Sara. My mom's probably going to take her from me. Maybe if I don't turn my head towards her she won't take Sara.

So close... if Sara would have kept her tongue in her mouth and the big girls would have looked at the camera we would have been good.

Sara: HELP! Please. Someone. Anyone. They're going to drop me on the floor!
Livi: C'mon Kate, get off me!
Juli: Just keep smiling.

Given the situation - 1 out of 5 ain't bad.

Nothing good about this one. It makes me laugh though.

Juli holding "baby" Katie.

Then, of course, Livi had to have a turn.

Sara: Eww, boy germs!

Sara: Aww c'mon! Get him away from me!
Ryan: What'd I do?

Sara: I will bowl him over with my super strength!
Ryan: Ehh! Get her off of me!!

Hey what's Karen doing hanging from the ceiling???

Hahaha! I had way too much fun with that one!

2 comments:

Karen, Chris, Maddie, Kyra said...

These pictures are funny! I said wait until we try to get a picture after Kyra is born. Six kids under 5 (and Maddie who knows "always be ready" LOL)

Amber said...

Bahahaha! Love the out-takes!