Friday, October 5, 2007

Donut Holes

We went to Dunkin Donuts this morning to get Munchkins for Juli's class to celebrate her birthday. When we got there she told me she wanted a donut with colored sprinkles. I told her no, it was too early, we were just there to get donuts for her class. I told her she could have one munchkin on the way to school. When we got the munchkins I gave her one.

Then I hear, "Awwww, Mommy!"

I said, "What's the matter Jul?" I was thinking she was going to say it wasn't a sprinkle donut.

She said, "It doesn't have a hole!" (keep in mind she has had these before).

Me - "It is the hole."

Her - "Mommy, there is NO hole!"

Me - "I know, that IS the donut's hole. They pop it out and make it a munchkin." (Yes, I know this is not actually true!)

I looked in the rearview mirror and she was just looking at the munchkin. Then she looked at me like I was crazy, then back ate her munchkin and finally took a bite.

No comments: